- [03/05]Meng Q H, Shi W, Li L J, et al. "Cleaved lymphocytes" could be induced by pertussis toxin injection in mice, and actually they were not lymphocytes.[J]. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2017.
- [03/05]Chen X, Li J, Guo J, et al. An outbreak of echovirus 18 encephalitis/meningitis in children in Hebei Province, China, 2015[J]. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2017, 6(6):e54.
- [03/05]Qi H, Zhang Y B, Sun L, et al. Discovery of Susceptibility Loci Associated with Tuberculosis in Han Chinese.[J]. Human Molecular Genetics, 2017, 26(23).
- [03/05]Li J, Sun L, Xu F, et al. Characterization of plasma proteins in children of different Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection status using label-free quantitative proteomics[J]. Oncotarget, 2017, 8(61):103290-103301.
- [03/05]Liu S G, Gao C, Zhang R D, et al. Polymorphisms in methotrexate transporters and their relationship to plasma methotrexate levels, toxicity of high-dose methotrexate, and outcome of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia[J]. Oncotarget, 2017, 8(23):37761.